What are the Covid entry requirements for Cambodia?
Entry Requirements for Cambodia
The Cambodia-Laos, Cambodia-Thailand and the Cambodia-Vietnam land borders remain closed.
From 19 October 2021, e-visa for tourists wishing to travel to Cambodia have been reintroduced. Fees, conditions and photograph requirements are subject to change. Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & International Co-operation for the latest information.
All foreign nationals who wish to travel to Cambodia must:
- Obtain a visa before travelling.
- Produce evidence of a negative Covid19 PCR test less than 72 hours before departure.
- Have proof of travel insurance that includes a minimum of US$50,000 cover from Forte.
Upon arrival in Cambodia;
(1) If you are fully vaccinated:
- You must produce evidence of full vaccination upon arrival.
- You will be subject to a Covid19 lateral flow test at the port of entry and must wait 15 to 20 minutes for the result.
- If your result is negative, you will not be required to complete any quarantine.
(2) If you are not fully vaccinated:
- You will be subject to a Covid19 PCR test upon arrival.
- You must complete mandatory hotel quarantine for a period of 14 days.
- If you have not pre-booked your quarantine hotel you must demonstrate that you have $2000 USD in cash (per person) and you will be transferred to hotel arranged by the Government of Cambodia based on availability
- On day 13, you will be subject to a further Covid19 PCR test.
IMPORTANT: If you test positive for Covid19 at any stage you will be admitted to a facility which has been designated by the Ministry of Health of Cambodia. You will be expected to comply with the requirements of the Ministry regardless of any existing medical needs you may have.
Back to FAQ